Posted by Nina on Feb 21, 2007
1. The last television show you watched? TLC’s My Unique Family: The Witches Next Door. Was rather interesting..
2. What did you eat for dinner? I haven’t had dinner yet today, but yesterday I made Vegetarian Pad Thai. For lunch I had a Morningstar Farms tomato & basil pizza burger and some pea soup.. strange combo, I know.
3. What time did you wake up this morning? 9AM
4. Grab the nearest book, open to page 9. What does the 9th sentence say? What book is it? The Gold-Bug by E.A. Poe – “He had found an unknown bivalve, forming a new genus, and, more than this, he had hunted down and secured, with Jupiter’s assistance, a scarabæus which he believed to be totally new, but in respect to which he wished to have any opinion on the morrow.”
5. What is your favorite soda? Cherry Pepsi or Dr. Pepper. I ♥ them!
6. Post the lyrics to your favorite song. Well, I absolutely love The Moors and since I cannot seem to find any lyrics for them online.. I will leave you with Inkubus Sukkubus – Wytches.
7. What is your favorite flower? Lilacs. I love every thing about them.. the color, the scent, the way they grow in bunches, oh wait, thats a bush… Irises or Lilies then. Both are equally beautiful and I don’t think I could pick between them.
8. What is your favorite movie? What was the last movie you rented Finding Nemo is my favorite.. the last movie I rented was Barnyard… I LOVED it. The time before that was The Black Dahlia…. horribly disappointing.
9. Do you believe in fate? What about love at first sight? I believe in fate.. I am an “every thing happens for a reason” kind of girl.. love at first sight… I’m not sure.. lust at first sight – definitely.